Wednesday, April 4, 2012

progress: finished.

For some reason, my blog reordered my Knitting Retreat posts. So, if you'd like to read them in order, here are their direct links:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

As for my project I finished while on my retreat (like I had time! It's really a miracle.)....It was the Wise Owl Hat. I linked it up in my ravelry, but here are some photos, too.

DSC_0117

DSC_0119

When I got home from the retreat, I was in a knitty mood and whipped up a baby bonnet, too. You can find that linked on my ravelry as well. But here are photos, too, since I know you lurve my photos <3 DSC_0115

DSC_0116



I haven't linked up to the weekly yarn along in a while, so I will today <3 And one thing they'd like you to share, besides what you've been knitting is what you've been reading. Remember I finished Cutting for Stone? And my friend Vanessa made a few reading suggestions after that? Well, I chose Rules of Civility. I must say, it's a quick read, but I am on the edge of my seat, waiting for something totally naughty to happen. I hope I am not disappointed. :D

2 comments: