Thursday, May 10, 2012

a bad trip to menards does not ruin a perfectly awesome day.

Today, I have decided that I do not like Menards, old peeps, and semi-trucks. Somewhere in there there could be a hilarious story, but I won't tell it. I have yet to find the humor. So, instead, I share with you the joys of the rest of my day.
................................................................
CHILLIN' ON THE NEW DRIVEWAY:

Who's that hot guy with a long board?

DSC_0090

Oh no, hey kid, don't be skate boarding with a broken arm!

DSC_0081

Much better.

DSC_0076

DSC_0103

Uhoh, that little girl is trying to block the paparazzi.

DSC_0078

But I got her anyway.

DSC_0070
...................................................................
A play in a day. My daughter's end of the year kindergarten play:

DSC_0032

DSC_0034

DSC_0047

DSC_0055

DSC_0059

Boy, does it make a kid happy when family comes to see their performances.

Grandma came.

DSC_0067

Daddy, too.

DSC_0068

And even big brother. (and not just for the cookies!)

DSC_0069
...................................................................
GARDENING:

orangeflower

redflower
...................................................................
KNITTING:

I have a new pattern without any mistakes. Gasp. It's true. And I'll have it up soon.

DSC_0026



No comments:

Post a Comment