Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tie Dye Easter Eggs make kids happy

I bought the candy two weeks early this year. Big mistake. BIG mistake.

And the Easter Egg kit sitting on the counter has been torturing my lil ones. So, we dyed eggs early, too.

DSC_0446

Have you tried the tie dye kit? It's almost like a scientific experiment.

DSC_0447

DSC_0448

But the traditional way is awesome, too.

DSC_0451

DSC_0450

DSC_0449

Easter eggs make kids happy. We should do this all year long. (If we had chickens....)

DSC_0452

3 comments:

  1. We just dyed our eggs last night! I have successfully avoided the Easter candy aisle though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gained 10 pounds this last week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was distracted by your super awesome mugs! That brown one especially looks like a crock of french onion soup, with the cheese on top all bubbly.

    ReplyDelete